Friday, June 18, 2010

Baby Fat

Oh my goodness. Talk about a squishy baby. I couldn't get enough of this little guy! If he looks familiar, that may be because I did a similar session of his brother a couple of years ago. Such a fun way to spend a hour in the morning. Sweet smiles, excited arm flapping, and endless soft baby flesh to sink my fingers into. I have the best job!














Thanks K for always choosing me to photograph your children at this most squeezable stage. It was wonderful to see you again!

3 comments:

Kim said...

Oh he's too cute. I knew who he belonged to in the first picture! Miss you all! :) Great job Em!

rachel thurston said...

Love the light in these! That first set of 3 are my favorites! Great GREAT job. xo.

Adam and Sarah said...

Love 'em! She showed me them the other day and I couldn't get enough of them. And I never noticed how much some of his expressions make him look like my little guy until I went through all his pics. Great job!